Sunday, December 29, 2013

Out Going Flights

I am bringing two suitcases with me to South Africa in a few days. The larger of the two suitcases is  filled with gifts for the children of Africa as well as small gifts for friends. Now I am in the process of fitting all my stuff in the other.

Even though it will be summer in South Africa when I arrive, I will be there for all of their winter. I often find myself cold during this time, and made sure to pack some long underwear! Some items I am looking forward to using in my free time in South Africa: swim suit and rock climbing shoes.

Below are the latest movements from the vultures. X027 did not check in this week. Everything seems to be in order with the transmitter, so I look forward to hearing from it soon. All of the vultures this week touched down at Msikaba Vulture colony (where we captured them). It gives the appearance of a major airport with multiple out going flights.

Some items for the kids. 

Latest vulture movements

No comments:

Post a Comment