Monday, February 20, 2012

Camera Crazy

Song Sparrow

Too many buttons! Too expensive! Too hard to use!

That is what I thought about those fancy cameras. I was very content with my point and shoot Canon. Then, my camera died. So with my camera non-operational and with my up coming studies in South Africa, I decided to get one of those fancy cameras.

I got the Canon Rebel T3, as recommended to me by a few people. It cost almost as much as my plane ticket to South Africa! Needless to say I am going to keep good care of it. After charging the battery and reading all the manuals (yes it came with more than one), I went to the field with it.

With my 75-300mm lens, I captured some moments of a Song Sparrow's life. I noticed that while trying to get a good picture, I watched to bird more intently, paid closer attention to behavior, and loved the feel of wildlife photograph!


Song Sparrow foraging in the garden.

No comments:

Post a Comment