Tuesday, March 13, 2012

I'm on my Way

One of my bags

Well Pittsburgh, why do you have to be so warm when I leave? It is going to get up to 70 here today, when I land in Durban, South Africa it will be around 80. Now I can't rub it in that I am going to a warmer place. Oh well, I'm still going to Africa!

I will be traveling for a total of one day. I am ready for the traveling part, it is the saying goodbye part that is not fun.

It has been almost a year since I graduated from Penn State, and it has been a great year! Now it is time to move on and go to graduate school. Probably get by butt kicked by statistics but hopefully bring some of my training to the table.

Thanks to all my friends and family for your support. This means so much to me!

See you on the other side of the world.

South Africa, 2010


No comments:

Post a Comment